信息：歸回、重建與復興(十二) - 尼希米與最終的復興
─ 他：能使人“起來” 能使人“分工”(三章)
(四) 是位深知仇敵詭計，儆醒、謹守的勇士 (2：19-20，4：1-
Message: Return, Rebuild and Revive (12) - Nehemiah & The Revival
I. He Cares And Labors For God's House As His Own
- Though he is in this world (palace), he is not of this world
- Prepare for a revival, to work it out as plan
II. He Has A First Hand Knowledge of God's House And He is A Vessel For Improvement
- And I arose in the night, ...So I went out at night by the Valley Gate ...., inspecting the walls (the states of destruction). (2:12-15)
- "I see.... then I..." (13:10,11,15-17,23-25)
III. He Pass On The Mission - A Leader To Channel the Strength of God's House
- "Come, let us rebuild the wall of Jerusalem so that we will no longer be a reproach." (2:17-18)
- He can: 1) cause people to rise, 2) delegate the works, 3) motivate to work (4:16-23)
IV. He Clearly Knows The Enemies' Schemes; He Is An Alert and Stable Warrior (2:19,20, 4:1-15, 6:2-16, 7:3,4)
V. He Is A Servant Of God, Who Fears God Not Men
- "I threw all of Tobiah's household goods out of the room" (13:4-9)
- "So I reprimanded the officials .... So I admonished them .... Then I reprimanded the nobles of Judah .... And I commanded the Levites .... So I contended with them and cursed them and struck some of them and pulled out their hair.... So I drove him away from me. (13:11,15,16,21,25,28)
1. Please share with others what you treasure in the person Nehemiah the most? What do you think is your weakest area that requires improvement?
2. After hearing the series on "Return, Rebuild, And Revive", please share with others on the things that you are reminded of and desire to change for yourself and in your family.
《Recited Bible Verse》
"I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one. "They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.