『That He May Have the First Place』 (9) - 『Every Knee Shall Bow，Every Tongue Shall Proclaim』(1)
經文：腓 2:6-11；約4:23；出 30:6；雅 4:8；林前11:23-26；歌 1:12-14
Scriptures: Philippians 2:6-11; John 4:23; Exodus 30:6; James 4:8; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Song of Songs 1:12-14
背誦經文：6 衪本有 神的形像，不以自己與 神同等為強奪的；7 反倒虛己，取了奴僕的形像，成為人的樣式；8 既有人的樣子，就自己卑微，存心順服，以至於死，且死在十字架上。9 所以， 神將衪升為至高，又賜給衪那超乎萬名之上的名，10 叫一切在天上的、地上的，和地底下的，因耶穌的名無不屈膝，11無不口稱「耶穌基督為主」，使榮耀歸與父 神。(腓 2:6-11)
Memory Verse: 6 Who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:6-11)
A. 真看見祂的至高與榮美，就自然會頌讚 祂並敬拜 祂
A. Truly seeing His supremacy and beauty, one will naturally praise and worship Him
a. He was originally equal with God and as glorious as God
b. Because of His humbleness and perfection, God has highly exalted Him
c. Because of His complete victory, every knee should bow and worship Him, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth
B. The Essence of Worship
- But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. (John 4:23)
b. 在祂 前，在祂 中
b. Before His , in His .
- … And you shall put it (the golden altar of incense) before the veil that is before the ark of the Testimony, before the mercy seat that is over the Testimony, where I will meet with you. (Exodus 30:6)
－你們親近 神， 神就必親近你們。(雅 4:8)
- Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (James 4:8)
c. 全人全心對祂的 與 .
c. and to him wholeheartedly
● Austin Sparks－『全然為主－Wholly For God』
● Oswald Chamber－『竭誠為主－My Utmost For His Highest』
C. 最基本、卻又是最高的敬拜聚會－「 」
C. The most fundamental and yet the highest worship meeting - 「 」
23 我當日傳給你們的，原是從主領受的，就是主耶穌被賣的那一夜，拿起餅來，24 祝謝了，就擘開，說：「這是我的 ，為你們捨的，你們應當如此行，為的是記念我。」 25 飯後，也照樣拿起杯來，說：「這杯是 ，你們每逢喝的時候，要如此行，為的是 。」 26 你們每逢吃這餅，喝這杯，是表明 ，直等到他來。 (林前11:23-26)
23 For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you: that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which He was betrayed took bread; 24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “Take, eat; this is My which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is . This do, as often as you drink it, in .” 26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the till He comes. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
a. 是完全 、 為中心的聚會
a. A meeting completely centered around .
b. 是充滿 、 的感恩、愛戴與頌讚的聚會
b. A meeting filled with thanksgiving, love and praise to .
c. 是主親自設立的聚會，且特別囑咐我們要如此行， .
A meeting personally established by the Lord, who commanded us to do the
d. The most precious meeting to the saints who love the Lord through the ages
● 12 王正坐席的時候，我的哪噠香膏發出香味。13 我以我的良人為一袋沒藥，常在我懷中。14 我以我的良人為一棵鳳仙花，在隱基底葡萄園中。(歌 1:12-14)
● 12 While the king is at his table, my spikenard sends forth its fragrance. 13 A bundle of myrrh is my beloved to me, that lies all night between my breasts. 14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blooms in the vineyards of En Gedi. (Song of Songs 1:12-14)
1. After hearing this message, do you have a new understanding about communion? How will you respond in future communions with what you’ve gained from this message?
2. 我們如何能“真看見祂的至高與榮美” ？
2. How do we “truly see His supremacy and beauty”?
3. How do we practice to be a true worshipper in our daily life?