Blessings and Challenges of Second Generation Christians
Bro. Kyle Allen
Bible Verses: Nehemiah 10:28-29
also may quote “Nehemiah 9:38, 13:15, 23-27”
Bro. Ethan Wang
Scriptures: Luke 15:28-32
15:28 “But he was angry and would not go in. Therefore his father came out and pleaded with him.
15:29 So he answered and said to his father, ‘Lo, these many years I have been serving you; I never transgressed your commandment at any time; and yet you never gave me a young goat, that I might make merry with my friends.
15:30 But as soon as this son of yours came, who has devoured your livelihood with harlots, you killed the fatted calf for him.’
15:31 “And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.
15:32 It was right that we should make merry and be glad, for your brother was dead and is alive again, and was lost and is found.’”
(1) 大兒子卻生氣 VS 他父親就出來勸他
(1) But the older son was angry VS. His father came out and pleaded with him
(2) 我服事你這多年 VS 兒啊！你常和我同在
(2) These many years I have been serving you VS. Son, you are always with me
(3) 你並沒有給我一隻山羊羔 VS 我一切所有的都是你的
(3) You never gave me a young goat VS. All that I have is yours
(4) 叫我和朋友一同快樂 VS 我們理當歡喜快樂
(4) Make merry with my friends VS. We should make merry and be glad